Whether for form or function, there are many reasons you might be considering pool remodeling. Some of the most common reasons include leaks in the pool, an aging mechanical system, worn out surfaces or a need for more safety features. Whatever your motivation, at Backyard Paradise and Restoration, we want you to be thrilled with your pool remodeling job. You have several options to make your pool better than ever.
1. Light it up– The lighting industry has changed drastically over the last several years. There are now a lot more options for energy-saving and eye-catching lights. Installing LED lights is one option for making your pool stand out.
2. Change the tile-Switching out the tile around the water line is a subtle change that can make a big difference to the aesthetic appeal of your pool, and with so many options available, you’re sure to find a unique look that you’ll love.
3. Enhanced technology– There are several options for choosing equipment that is more energy efficient, such as solar powered lights and heaters, or time saving, like an automatic pool cover or a robotic pool cleaner.
4. Have your pool re-plastered or resurfaced. This will improve the surface of your pool and enhance the aesthetic appeal with a new beautiful look.
5. Switch up the surroundings-When remodeling your pool, you can also consider making changes to the deck and landscaping. At Backyard Paradise and Restoration, we have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve the pool of your dreams and the yard to match it.
If your pool is outdated, in disrepair, or just falling short of your expectations, come and see us at Backyard Paradise and Restoration. We can work with you to create the perfect pool remodeling plan for an outdoor living space you’ll love.