As you begin the process of selecting a swimming pool builder, you want to make sure you find the best company. Not only do you want experience, but you want to make sure that they are fully qualified to take on your project. Here are some essential questions to ask potential companies.
- Are they certified? Not all builders have the proper qualifications for building swimming pools. You need someone who is certified and understands all of the specifics that go into making your pool structurally sound and built to last. Don’t be afraid to ask to see proof of their certification.
- Are they insured? Protect yourself from legal repercussions by making sure your builder has insurance which covers them and their employees if there’s an injury while working on your property.
- Can they obtain proper permits? Some cities or developments have specific procedures you need to follow or permits you must obtain before building a pool. Make sure your swimming pool builder is fully aware of these restrictions and can get all of the needed approval.
- Can they take on your specific project? It’s important that you’re very clear on the specifications you have in mind for your project. If you want a big, luxury pool, make sure that your swimming pool builder can do the entire job and will not need to outsource much of the work.
- Do they offer warranties? You want your swimming pool builder to stand behind their workmanship. Your best bet is to go with an established company that has a good reputation.
You’ll find that our team at Backyard Paradise and Restoration meets all the criteria and more for being your best choice in a swimming pool builder. Give us a call today.