Vinyl pools are a popular choice for homeowners who want a budget-friendly pool that is relatively quick to construct. At Backyard Paradise and Restoration, we want you to have a swimming pool in your Lake Norman, North Carolina backyard that you’ll enjoy for years.
If you’re considering adding a pool, here are five reasons to choose a vinyl pool:
- Vinyl Pools Are Surprisingly Durable- Vinyl pools are made from a heavy-duty material that can withstand the wear and tear of regular use. Unlike other types of pools, such as concrete or fiberglass, vinyl pools won’t crack, chip, or fade over time.
- They Are More Affordable to Construct- Vinyl pools have lower upfront costs when compared to other types of pools. In addition, they require less maintenance, which saves money in the long run. Vinyl liners can easily be replaced without a complete pool remodel.
- You Can Customize Your Pool Your Way- Vinyl pools come in various shapes and sizes, making it easy to find one that fits your backyard space and personal style. The vinyl liner is also customizable with different colors and designs, allowing you to create a personalized backyard oasis.
- Vinyl Pools Won’t Hurt Your Feet- Vinyl liners are smooth and won’t scrape your feet as other pools can. If you’ve ever stubbed your toe on the bottom of a pool, you understand why vinyl is a good choice.
- You Can Have the Pool of Your Dreams in Less Time- Vinyl pools take a fraction of the time to install than other types of pools. You could enjoy your new pool in a few weeks versus waiting several weeks or months for other types of pools to be ready.
Our vinyl pools offer a durable, cost-effective, and customizable option for your backyard. Get your pool to enjoy this summer. Contact us today.